Rotary is a voluntary organization existing worldwide, where professionals, businessmen and women, or just ordinary community members come together and address needs of the communities around them in areas of
- Water and sanitation
- Economic and community development
- Basic education and literacy
- Peace and conflict prevention/resolution
- Maternal and child health
- Disease prevention and treatment.
Rotary has around 1.2m members spread in over 33,000 clubs around the world.
To read more about rotary please visit https://www.rotary.org/