Rotary is a voluntary organization existing worldwide, where professionals, businessmen and women, or just ordinary community members come together and address needs of the communities around them in areas of
1) water and sanitation,
2) economic and community development,
3) basic education and literacy,
4) peace and conflict prevention/resolution,
5) maternal and child health,
6) disease prevention and treatment.
Rotary has around 1.2m members spread in over 33,000 clubs around the world.
To read more about rotary please visit https://www.rotary.org/